November 17, 2010

Thankful Contest

Over at the auction for Derry we are having a Thankful Photo contest November 17-22. Be sure to check out the rules and enter if you would like. All photos will be excepted, even the photo shop ones. Names will be put in a drawing and the winner will receive $20.00 worth of gifts pawpicked out by me.

I am thankful for my family: Daddie, Mommie, & the Granbean

There are many things to be thankful for and this is the time of year when we take extra special notice of these things. So if you would like to enter head over to the auction, leave a donation for Derry, and send me your photo. I would like to see what you are thankful for.

11 comments:

Sweet Purrfections said...

I'm thankful for my furriends on the CB, my mom, and treats!

Kea said...

We're definitely thankful for the CB, for our forever home that has plenty of toys and food and a pretty good servant. :-)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

There are many many things to be thankful for.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That is a very cute grandbean, Gracie - looks like you are one of her special furiends. So much to be thankful for, and the perfect time to express it. We have a very long list of things, but knowing a sweet kitty like you is definitely at the top of the list.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

meowmeowmans said...

That sure sounds like a fun contest!

Brian's Home Blog said...

You are such a fun friend, always something cool going on!

Join the Moosie Mission

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Gracie! Oh my gosh I am so far behind in visiting you - we are all so upset about mom not getting to go on the internet to keep up at work! I hope that the auction is going well - I know you do such a good job with them!!

Smooches!

Barney

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea. we all are thankful to have a home and love. We are trying to save two cats on death row - they need money to get rescued. Please come by our blog and help out or just repost. Thanks for all you do for others Gracie.

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Gracie,

Love the pic of your family. I can see why you love them so much. I just wanted to let you know that I used one of your flower pictures on my "G" post last night. Hope ya don't mind but I just had to have some kitty cats on my A-Z flower post. I can take it off if you want.

{{{huggies}}}....Mona

Karen Jo said...

You have a great family to be thankful for, Gracie. I have lots to be thankful for, too, but a picture of my bottle of Interferon would be rather boring.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

You work very hard Gracie. You dserve a rest.