December 28, 2011

The Heat Is On

I'm enjoying my newest favorite spot in the house and wanted to share that with you. It is the heat register right next to the mom's chair. Not only to I get to be close to the mom, but she put down a soft blankie for me to snuggle up into, and she cannot resist giving me pets and kisses to me when she is near me, plus the mom decorated my blog for New Years. I am having a lazy day for sure. I haven't been able to visit as the folks have pretty much deserted me and are going to do so again . . . . dang holiday times!
. . . zzzzzzzzz . . . zzzzzzz . . .  sorry, let's see where was I? Oh, I remember the folks have pretty much dumped me and are busy this week too. Mom said they would be at home so that is good news but my visiting will have to wait until after the holidays. I cannot complain . . . zzzzzzz . . . . zzzzz . . . sorry again, as I am just going to be lazy while they are doing their thing.

Hope all of you had a wonderful holiday celebration with your family and loved ones. If you go out on New Year's eve please be careful. Miss visiting with you but will see you all next year. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

20 comments:

Angel Prancer Pie said...

Good to see you, Gracie! Looks like a primo spot you've got there. Happy New Year! xoxo

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Looks like you have the best spot in the house. Happy New Year to you and your family.

meowmeowmans said...

Gracie, you are SO SMAART! That looks like the best spot EVER!!!

Happy New Year to you and your family. :)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh man, that looks so comfy!

Unknown said...

h! One of my favorite spots! Me loves the hot metal thing in the little warm room!
Kisses
Nellie

The Florida Furkids said...

That looks like a super spot for a snooze!

Your blog is very festive!!!


The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie

The Island Cats said...

Gracie, that's my favorite place in the house too! But I don't have a nice blankie there to snuggle in. Guess I need to have a talk with my mom about that!

Happy New Year, Gracie!

Ernie

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Mieow Gracie ^..^ Have a Nice long Winter'z nap in your cuddly spot and we see you next year ^..^
Happy New Yearz ! ^..^ xoxoxoxoxoxo & xo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Very festive air to your blog, Gracie!!! And we are glad you are keeping nice and warm. See you in 2012 and we send you wishes for a happy and healthy New Year to come.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Gracie, you are lucky - my human tells us to move when we sit on the floor heater vent. She is worried we will burn our behinds! Or worse (at least in her estimation) get fur in the grating.

Raymond and Busby said...

Hi Gracie & happy new year! Your new spot looks like our new spot, right by the heat vent! We love it! XOXO

Forty Paws said...

We like your New Year's Eve photo!

Luf, Us

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

We've got the same problem wiv our mom ... too busy having fun to blog. :sheesh: xx

Ellen Whyte said...

that's a good spot though, Gracie. We wish you a purry New Year.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you look so cozy and your blog looks wonderful and festive!!

Happy New Year to you!!

Christine and FAZ said...

That looks super comfy. Have a really happy new year from us - FAZ and Birks

Jacqueline said...

ADorable header, beautiful girl!!...Wishing you all a very Happy New Year filled with great health, much love and tremendous joy...love and hugs, precious friends...J, Calle, Halle, Sukki

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I love your 2012 glasses Gracie.
Wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR
May your New Year 2012 be blessed with peace, love and happiness. Sending our heartfelt wishes with joy that never ends.
Mango, Chubs, and Ximui

Anonymous said...

Sweet Gracie we would say that you have the best seat in the house for cold days and nights. We wish you all a very Happy New Year. May nothing but wonderful things come your way in 2012. Hugs and nose kisses

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

Gracie, you are a kitty after my own heart. I too love those heat vents..